Herbalife SKIN Launched in India
· Solution-based skin care nutrition for younger and healthier-looking skin
· Fast results in just 7 days*
· Heena Sidhu, ace Indian pistol shooter&"Fresh face" of Herbalife is the brand ambassador for Herbalife SKIN
India, New Delhi, October 9, 2014: Herbalife, the leading global nutrition company, launched its newest skincare line, Herbalife SKIN today in India. The Herbalife SKIN line is an all new addition to Herbalife's outer nutrition range of products that balances ingredients, botanicals, and extracts with proven science to achieve maximum daily results to ensure beautiful, healthier and younger-looking skin. Heena Sidhu, India's ace pistol shooter and bronze medal winner at the Asian Games, 2014 is the"Fresh face" and brand ambassador for Herbalife SKIN products in India. Herbalife SKIN consists of 10 unisex products which will be made available in selected markets across India from the middle of October 2014.
Solution-based skin care nutrition with optimized Formula, Feel and Fast Results
Herbalife SKIN products have been formulated with an optimum blend of Vitamin B3 and antioxidant Vitamins C and E, and Aloe Vera to get softer, smoother, more radiant skin and diminish fine lines and wrinkles. Created to replenish and rejuvenate the skin with fast results,Herbalife SKIN has been clinically proven to produce visible results in just 7 days*.
The Herbalife SKIN range is paraben-free, sulfate-free** and dermatologist tested.
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Ajay Khanna, Vice President and Country head Herbalife International India Pvt. Ltd said, "We are very positive about the launch of our latest inner nutrition portfolio - Herbalife SKIN - to our customers in India. We believe that Herbalife SKIN will stand by its promise made to our customers to achieve the desired results. We are confident in building a strong portfolio within the range of our outer nutrition products."
10 products to polish, hydrate, replenish and improve appearance of skin
The Herbalife SKIN line is comprised of 10 new products, which include a Soothing Aloe Cleanser, Polishing Citrus Cleanser, Energizing Herbal Toner, Line Minimizing Serum, Firming Eye Gel, Hydrating Eye Cream, Daily Glow Moisturizer, Replenishing Night Cream, Instant Reveal Berry Scrub and Purifying Mint Clay Mask.
Made with fruit extracts, essential oils, plant enzymes, chamomile, and antioxidant vitamins, the SKIN line is unisex and is suitable for all skin types, with the exception of two cleansers: Soothing Aloe Cleanser for normal to dry skin, and Polishing Citrus Cleanser for normal to oily skin.
Three personalized skin care programs to maximize full benefits
The Herbalife SKIN offers three skin care programs – Basic, Advanced or Ultimate – which combine products from the range to address specific skin care concerns and deliver tailored results to consumers.
· Basic Program includes Soothing Aloe Cleanser or Polishing Citrus Cleanser, Energizing Herbal Toner, Daily Glow Moisturizer and Replenishing Night Cream
· Advanced Program includes Basic program with the addition of Line Minimizing Serum, Firming Eye Gel and Hydrating Eye Cream
· Ultimate Program includes the Advanced Program with the addition of Purifying Mint Clay Mask and Instant Reveal Berry Scrub The Line Minimizing Serum, Daily Glow Moisturizer and Night Replenishing Cream have been clinically proven to improve the skin softness, smoothness, radiance, glow and luminosity in 7 days. The Hydrating Eye Cream, Line Minimizing Serum, Daily Glow Moisturizer and Night Replenishing Cream reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles significantly in 7 days.
* 7 Day Results applicable to Line Minimizing Serum, Replenishing Night Cream, Daily Glow Moisturizer, Hydrating Eye Cream, Polishing Citrus Cleanser & Purifying Mint Clay Mask.
**Applies to Polishing Citrus Cleanser, Soothing Aloe Cleanser, and Instant Reveal Berry Scrub.
About Herbalife Ltd
Herbalife Ltd. (NYSE:HLF) is a global nutrition company that sells weight-management, nutrition and personal care products intended to support a healthy lifestyle. Herbalife products are sold in more than 90 countries to and through a network of independent members. The company supports the Herbalife Family Foundation and its Casa Herbalife program to help bring good nutrition to children. Herbalife's website contains a significant amount of financial and other information about the company at http://ir.Herbalife.com. The company encourages investors to visit its website from time to time, as information is updated and new information is posted.
For more information, please visit: www.herbalife.co.in