Guest Post by Shruti WahiHi all…..
Ready with another post for delicious SUNDAY BRUNCH…. I made this especially for my BABY HARDIK ….just to attract him towards the food. You can also try this for your little ones…
500 gms: Boiled and mashed potatoes
1 Chopped onion
2 Chopped tomatoes
1 Green chilly
½ tsp Coriander powder
½ tspGaram masala
½ tspZeera powder
Salt according to taste..
¼ tspSarson seeds
Few curry leaves
A pinch of hing
1. Heat oil in a kadai,add sarsonke seeds, curry leaves, hing …..When seeds splitter add chopped onion, bhuno till light pink.
2. Add tomatoes and green chilly bhuno till oil separates.
3. Add all dry masalas…. Bhuno
4. Add water; bring it to boil ……keep stirring in between.
5. Cook till required consistency.
6. Garnish with chopped coriander.
½ cup boiled and pureed beetroot
½ cup boiled and pureed spinach (palak)
3 cups Atta (flour)
½ tspajwain, salt according to taste….
Little ghee to make dough…
Oil for frying
1. Make green dough by mixing palak puree with 1 cup atta, pinch ajwain, salt and ghee.
2. Make red dough by mixing beetroot puree with 1 cup atta, pinch ajwain, salt and ghee.
3. Make normal puri dough with 1 cup atta, pinch ajwain, salt and ghee.
4. Make small balls of all the dough ….. Roll each into small puris.
5. Deep fry.
6. Your red, green and white puris are ready….
7. Serve hot with aaloo ki sabzi and aam kaa chaar.