So, after yesterday's dramatic look i decided to go neutral , this look is also my go to everyday makeup look, just a basic contoured eye makeup.
I also wore this look in my Ponds BB cream review video (but different liner)
Today while getting ready i tried to take some pictures for a pictorial... not very pleased with the output but you can atleast have an idea on how to achieve this look.
Prime your lids
Define your eyebrows
Apply the champagne shade as lid colour
Apply a dark brown eyeshadow in your crease and blend upwards
Blend the harsh brown eyeshadow with light brown eyeshadow and add highlight.
- NYX eyeshadow base
- NYX The Runway collection - Champagne and Caviar
- Coastal scent and Inglot eyeshadow
- Loreal 24 hr Super liner in black
- Niju girl curling mascara (not in the pic)
- Garnier undereye tinted roll on
- Oriflame Studio Artist pressed powder (to set concealer)
- Anna Andre Lip liner in 50204
- NYX lip liner in Natural
- NYX round Gloss in Real Nude
- Oriflame Classic Rose Blush
1. Champagne shade
2. Inglot Matte 363
3. Inglot Matte 360
4. Coastal scents Hot Pot B06 - Puce
5. White highlight
I hope you guys liked the look... what you wanna see tomorrow ??
Love and Hugs !!