Maybelline launched THE NUDES palette in India sometime back in July, i came to know about it by a fellow blogger and i rushed to the store to get it.
When i saw it at the counter i had mixed feeling about it and i wasn't able to make up my mind whether to buy or not, but i ended up buying as we can never have enough neutral eyeshadows.. lol
Some more picture of the palette and swatches.. (UPDATE : Pictures lost while shifting blog)
- As you can make out from the swatches the colors aren't very pigmented ,but the shimmer and pearly shades have better pigmentation and stand out more.
- The first and third shade on my arm are barely visible, the black one which is the last shade on the right bottom corner is a big disappointment ( might work with a wet brush)
- The finish is not very appealing, I feel the eyeshadows are not pressed properly :(
- The color selection is good for Indian skin tones, as all shades are warm.
- Eyeshadows spread evenly and blend with ease.
- Staying power is good when applied with a good eyeshadow base.
- Very versatile palette