Hello....Heyyy....Anyone there ???
Dunno how many of you would stop by to read this post as i haven't posted anything here since ages, but something keeps bringing me back here.
Last month i decided to try balayage hair at home, i wanted to go for really light ash brown ends and highlights but its so difficult to color dark black hair, i bleached my hair twice giving one weeks break in between and try couple of different shades to get where i wanted.
It was a love hate relationship, and after recording a video on how i achieved this hair color i recolored my hair.
So if you are interested in knowing about all the products i used keep on reading..
- Wella Professionals Blonder Multi Blonde
- Loreal Professional Oxydant creme 20 Vol - 6%
- Loreal Majirel Cool cover - 5.1 Light Ash Brown ( First color)
- Loreal Majirel - Light Golden blonde ( can't remember the shade number)
- Wella Permanent Liquid hair toner T18 Lightest ash Blonde
For all the steps watch the video
I would love to read your comments below..see you soon.